Front Lip Spoiler

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok auto guy does not want to give up info so i will for him.the part where looking for is the the front part of a 05 tahoe forgot the part number. but i saw one at the dealership . had my boy look it up the front bumper is in three peices. you want the bottom lip. the best part is its around 30 bucks lol orderd mine today. just call your local dealer ship and order one. i looked under the tahoe to see how it was mounted. it looks like it clips on but we might have to mod it alittle. if you have any? feel free to ask i will answer as many as i can. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

ok auto guy does not want to give up info so i will for him.the part where looking for is the the front  part of a 05 tahoe forgot the part number. but i saw one at the dealership . had my boy look it up the front bumper is in three peices. you want the bottom lip. the best part is its around 30 bucks lol orderd mine today. just call your local dealer ship and order one. i looked under the tahoe to see how it was mounted. it looks like it clips on but we might have to mod it alittle. if you have any? feel free to ask i will answer as many as i can. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

You 'da MAN!

Mr. P. :)

ok auto guy does not want to give up info so i will for him.the part where looking for is the the front  part of a 05 tahoe forgot the part number. but i saw one at the dealership . had my boy look it up the front bumper is in three peices. you want the bottom lip. the best part is its around 30 bucks lol orderd mine today. just call your local dealer ship and order one. i looked under the tahoe to see how it was mounted. it looks like it clips on but we might have to mod it alittle. if you have any? feel free to ask i will answer as many as i can. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thanks for the info, kinda silly when someone wants to try to keep things hush hush. Part of a forums pourpose is to share info. :cheers:

Alright guys...

I went to Glendora Chevrolet today and ordered one the part #: 15224193

It was $24.63 ...I just asked for the bottom part of the air dam off the 2005 Tahoe...he pulled up a diagram on the computer and i pointed to the piece i wanted...it will come in wednesday...ill let you guys all know how hard it was to put on and post pictures...

with my luck it probably wont be easy to put on or wont work lol but well see...i think it just clips on with those cheap ass pins that hold on the plastic piece you see right when you open the hood above our fans

ill post pics and more info wednesday or thursday...

:cheers: Shane