SOOOOO SHINEY!

Can I just apply Der Shiney Stuff and get a good shine or do I have to use the Clay and/or Real stuff first to strip the old wax? I don't want to too much effort in and I am not expecting the same results as some of you guys. I just want to know the best 1 or 2 coat wax to use. Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I just apply Der Shiney Stuff and get a good shine or do I have to use the Clay and/or Real stuff first to strip the old wax?  I don't want to too much effort in and I am not expecting the same results as some of you guys.  I just want to know the best 1 or 2 coat wax to use.  Thanks!

Because this product is 100% acrylic you have to strip the old surface protectants off first or its not really going to do you any good. Each layer builds on the layer before it. Once you do a complete treatment the first time you won't have to use anything but the shiney for about 5-6 months. :cool:

BTW: for those of you guys w/ chrome rims... DER Shiney Stuff is awsome for polishing, sealing, and repelling brake dust. Also works well on the stock painted ones too. :thumbs:

I wouldn't steer you guys wrong. As anal as I am about my truck if I'm using it you know its gotta be good stuff.

damnit dylan...

look what you made me do:

Qty Item No Description Price Total

2 1002 Der Shiney Stuff $17.95 $35.90

1 1004 Der Leather Stuff $13.95 $13.95

1 1010 Der Mist Stuff $11.95 $11.95

1 1003 Der Wash Stuff $9.95 $9.95

1 1007 Der Clay Stuff $24.95 $24.95

1 1008 Der Tire Stuff $12.95 $12.95

2 1001 Der Real Stuff $16.95 $33.90

Sub-Total

$143.55

Standard Shipping $9.95

Sales Tax $0.00

Invoice Total $153.50

TOTAL DUE $153.50

ohh well.....at least the rides will be big pimpin... :jester:

~Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this in an e-mail from 'Der Dave' himself:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "DER SHINEY STUFF" PRODUCTS!

IN APRIL OF 2005 WE CELEBRATED 20 YEARS

OF SELLING THE SHINIEST AND EASIEST "STUFF"

ON THE MARKET KNOWN AS "DER REAL STUFF" and

"DER SHINEY STUFF".

WE ESPECIALLY WANT TO THANK ALL THE DEALERS,

DISTRIBUTORS AND DETAILERS WHO BECAME BELIEVERS

AND SUPPORT US.

AND...WE ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU....

THE AUTO ENTHUSIASTS!

If you reply to this e-mail and want to order, simply tell us what you want, and we will give you a $1.00 off birthday present on each bottle you order.  Plus we will give you an original Microfibre towel for free.

Or, simply call us at 800-227-8833  (M-F Pacific time) and we will be happy to serve you immediately. 

Thank you,

Der Dave

Just thought you guys that haven't ordered yet might appreciate a little discount when you do. :thumbs:

Archived