No longer in Stealth mode

For a while I did enjoy the 'invisibility" that comes with the Silver Birch color. Nobody ever suspected there was a Radix or other mods under the hood. Went to a recent car show in Wildwood, NJ and while cruising I wasn't getting a second look from spectators. (2 White lightnings got the cops attentions) :lol: Decided to lose some of the invisibility and bring out the SS Heritage in the truck. How did I do so far?

96205336.jpg

96205284.jpg

Even more exciting is the custom tailgate with molded spoiler that we're just finishing up. The spoiler is similar to RST Regency Truck but more subtle. Hope to have those pics up in a week or so.

Enjoy reading all the info on the site. Lot's of great people on here. Thanks for looking. :cheers:

Chris

There is something to be said about the "invisibility" of the silver sss. It's kinda a downer that most don't notice it's something really special like youall with the onyx black, arrival blue, and victory red trucks.... but it sure is good when someone really does notice what you have..... best of all cops don't see it either... makes you feel like the king has new robes...lol

I never would have thought to put White Stripes on Silver but it looks really good.

I would continue them on the tonneau cover and tailgate.

Why don't you show up at the Jersey meet on the 21st so we can see it up close.

Archived