03 ss for sale

PREMIERS SS

well going to sell my ss. its black built in oct 03 truck has 20 000 miles truck has onstair and xm and spair tire lock. has every option on it here is the list of extras

preditor hand held tune

good mark cowel induction hood

duel stainless steel mangna flow exhaust with stainless tips

k and n intake system

full dura liner and top covers

soft tonau cover

rear custom wing that mounts to the tail gate for accessabilty

05 taho lower spoiler mod

20 by 8.5 centerline escapes on new donlop tires

55 watt flood lites mounted under the truck inside the lower grill

i have all the org parts includeing the stock exhaust stock hood and stock rims and tires.all stock parts will go with sale of truck.im asking 26500 for the truck.it is in mint shape and not driven in rain or snow. im selling because me and my brother are combineing companys and i need a hevayduty work truck. i think it is a fair price. truck is in connecticut .

I'm in CT. I'll buy your hood if you want to sell it !

What about the rims ?

If you get a buyer (or dealer on a trade) and they dont want all this stuff..let me know!

From experiance, I traded a few trucks in at the dealer and they didnt care about all the accessories. I took off ladder racks, tool boxes, window guards, fogs, Stereo, etc.

Maybe this way you can get your # on a trade in value and recoupe some $$ by selling accessories.

Thanks

George

PS. My SS is 03 and Black also

I'm in CT. I'll buy your hood if you want to sell it !

What about the rims ?

If you get a buyer (or dealer on a trade) and they dont want all this stuff..let me know!

From experiance, I traded a few trucks in at the dealer and they didnt care about all the accessories. I took off ladder racks, tool boxes, window guards, fogs, Stereo, etc.

Maybe this way you can get your # on a trade in value and recoupe some $$ by selling accessories.

Thanks

George

PS. My SS is 03 and Black also

:withstupid:

Id buy the cowl hood and maybe exhaust. :thumbs:

Archived