odd picture thread

Dylan06SS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not exactly a "picture" but is still real and thought it humorous -

employment_wanted.jpg

You should send that into the tonight show, they always have crap like that, and where are you finding all those pics?

hmmmm.... flexible....  :devil:

hmmmm.... flexible....  :devil:

That pic gives me the creeps, but I like the way you think!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid::crackup:

I need to do some searching for a newspaper ad that was in our college newspaper...there were a bunch of us send it into the Tonight Show...and Jay showed it on the air!

I went to Indiana State University (Sycamores), and each year they have a pagent and name the winner Mrs. Sycamore. The girl that won it my junior year was named Jena Lee Hooker

The headline read Hooker Wins Mrs. Sycamore

After it appeared on the Tonight Show, they did an interview with the girl (she was kind of twitty to begin with)...and she was quoted, "I never even thought about it like that!"

We all got a good laugh out of it! :D

You should send that into the tonight show, they always have crap like that, and where are you finding all those pics?

From friends and co-workers over the years (I've been on the internet since 1992) I've got TONS of this stuff, these were just a few, I did not want to flood the thread.

They are but their not as aggresive or scary as everyone makes them out to be... their not even really that dangerous to us....but to small animals and such.... Mainly their huge and freaky lookin... we use to put them in boxes with scorpions and watch them fight...it was a riot... but there wasn't much else to do in our down time.

Archived