how many times a week do you wash?

HOLSTEIN

my wife says i have obsessive compulsive disorder because i wash the sss and her limited highlander two to three times a week. i THINK she is only joking but i know that i am not the only one here on this site that does this. how many time do you guys wash your vehicles?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least 2 times a week, sometimes(but very rarely) only 1 time. and when i say wash, i mean detail. 4-5 hours of work each time inside and out, everything whether visible or not. preventative maintance right :)

plus the truck seems to run alot better/faster when its freshly cleaned :D

I usually wash about 2-3 times a week depending on weather. No point washing it if it's going to rain again tomorrow. Give it a thorough detailing about once a month. Gotta keep it shiny. :chevy:

When ever it gets dirty lol. I don't drive it daily so it get's a wash at least once a week, then in the garrage for some rest. Better make sure you don't wash the paint off :D JK. 2-3 times a week would be too much for me. If the weather is nice I get to drive her during the weekend and may be 1 other day during the week.

When ever it gets dirty lol. I don't drive it daily so it get's a wash at least once a week, then in the garrage for some rest. Better make sure you don't wash the paint off  :D JK. 2-3 times a week would be too much for me. If the weather is nice I get to drive her during the weekend and may be 1 other day during the week.

Same here. Mine is usually dusty fron sitting in the garage. In the winter it gets covered up.

Archived