NEW SS T SHIRTS

Dylan06SS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them all. The one with the hemi killer and the truck on the back is nice but it should be a white shirt and (blue) truck. I am partial to blue. I want one regardless though let us know.

Don't you need permission from GM to use their SS logo design? Isn't it copywrited or something? I thought you had to be "licensed" by GM to produce stuff like this?

Just wondering,

T :chevy:

The first one!!!! I dont want the American flag on my shirt its not on my truck. I think the plain shirt looks better were not bikers. I want one in Grey with black lettering and White with the letter coloring to match your truck!

All great ideas guys... but I still haven't seen anyone post up an example of thier idea. :wtf:

I'm not asking for master peices... just basic examples done on the template I provided.

Also... the whole "I want a purple shirt with orange stiching and the SS logo to be exactly 4" x 6" with a slight italic font applied, drop shadow, and a red truck on it" ain't gonna fly. These need to appeal to EVERYONE as they will be produced in a limited number and in a limited selection to keep costs down.

I'm sure everyone here could make a suggestion on how they want their specific shirt... but I'm sure as hell not paying a screener to make 100 different designs in 100 different colors in 100 different sizes... its just not cost effective. :banghead:

Lets try and keep the suggestions as GENERAL as possible. Fore example: a specific phrase or wording you think would work.

If everyone starts nit-picking this its not going to go anywhere.

Archived