New Jersey Meet at DD's - Pictures

shopman1

:chevy: Well, some us us came through rain others made it without a drop. We ended up with 2 Red, 2, Black and 2 Blue. Lots of good truck talk about mods, there was one with a blower, one with a Reflections Hood - very cool, one with a custom roll pan, one with a new Volant intake, all were lowerd with the exception on mine, 22 inch wheels every place, headers, gaylord and ARE tonneau lids, a Cowl Induction hood, and one heck of an interior. We ended up in DD's had some food, drink and some eye candy! It was a good day!

Pictures:

NJ1.jpg

nj2.jpg

nj3.jpg

nj5.jpg

nj7.jpg

nj8.jpg

nj6.jpg

nj9.jpg

Grandview in the poconos is THE spot to go for that kind of entertainment. VIP rooms, private dances, BYOB, full nudity. Theres no place like it. Ahhh.....

Anyways I had a great time. Met some cool dudes and got great ideas on appearance modding for mine. We will have to do this again soon.

...Ahhh, the Grandview. Spent alot of $$$ there. Still haven't found a better place. :D

Got my vote next time :thumbs:

Man, that meet just made me think of alot more appearance mods to look into. Alot of innovative additions.

Grandview in the poconos is THE spot to go for that kind of entertainment. VIP rooms, private dances, BYOB, full nudity. Theres no place like it. Ahhh.....

Anyways I had a great time. Met some cool dudes and got great ideas on appearance modding for mine. We will have to do this again soon.

:withstupid: OOOH Yeah, The Grandview if I can only remember my single days. Sorry, for some reason I missed the post on the gathering. I will definetly ask my wife for a weekend pass for the next one though. sounds like you guys have a blast. I will check the gatherings threads more often. by the way I live in Bradford county PA about 55 miles west of Scranton.

Archived