05 SS

SS1316

:banghead: My new 05 SS dosen't recall the seats, radio, etc at key in or remote 1 or 2 :nono:

You have to manually select driver 1 or 2 :puke:

My 03 did it all

:wtf:\

Can this be programed into the BCM (body control module)

GM deleted that option for 05, it can not be it installed. It is programmed into the BCM and when your reprogram it is prorammed to the vin and since 05 does not have the option you can not add it.

GM deleted that option for 05, it can not be it installed. It is programmed into the BCM and when your reprogram it is prorammed to the vin and since 05 does not have the option you can not add it.

:icon_bs: How in the hell does my brothers 05 SS have it then? Mid production change? :confused:

I have a 05 Escalade cluster in my truck and mine has the key in seat recall. I did notice the lack of DIC features that I had in my stock 04 cluster like instant mileage and business trip, but I learned to live with it.

I have an 05. You have to manually hit the #1 but after I've driven and parked and remove the key, it automatically goes to the "driver out" position that I set up. You put your seat where you want it, and your mirrors, hit the #1 till it beeps twice. Then put it where you want it to get out of the truck. Hit that top oval button till it beeps twice. When you shut the truck and remove the key, it should go to your settings.

:icon_bs: How in the hell does my brothers 05 SS have it then? Mid production change? :confused:

His must have been an early model built in mid 04. GM did delete the option. I'll double check with my friend who is the service director at the dealer i worked at.

Archived