MPG Update -- 408, dual gss340s, 60#

It's better with the MS gone -- I sat at idle for over an hour on the last tank (in addition to same driving style as before) and got 8.2mpg :)

:cool: The headers will be a nice addition. You know what you should do, instead of primarily searching for more power now is to see what you can do to get mileage up to 10mpg without loosing rwtq/rwhp...

Mr. P. :)

In all seriousness, that is my next big tuning goal. I want to see if it settles down (actually up a bit) before I come up with some goals.

Erik, prior to the issue we talked about I'm averaging 22mpg on the Highway with mine at 65. MPG at fill up time only 2 partial fill ups to date was 14.xx You must really have a heavy foot :smash::smash: Here is a pic of Erik's driving shoes

heavyboots.gifU.S. Navy Heavy Weight Diving Shoes

Fitted with heavy lead soles made to U.S. Navy design. Weight is approximately 40 lbs. per pair.

you droped the mega? i really like mine and i can't see how mega could hurt your mileage any. i have closed loop fueling all the time so i can comand any a/f ratio i want.

i see 12+ just driving my truck around semi normal then i can get less than 4mpg if i go out and do some tuning or racing.

Ok, if you have had time to go through three tanks of fuel in this sucker than you are way over due for getting us all some numbers at the track.

That is worse than the Hummers gas mileage :crackup:

You are making a lot of tree huggers happy right now :thumbs:

sure he is, but the Middle East is loving his @ss lol :crackup:

Kepp pushing on the peddle and :driving::devil: Sounds like fun...wish I had a 408 :thumbs:

408....sweet

Hemi.... :yellow_loser:

LMAO!!!! :crackup:

Archived