Fog Lights!!

Just wondering if the fog lights come stock on any of the models. Mine came fully loaded but no lights. I have the button and connections though. I thought maybe the dealer forgot to put them on. Thanks.....  :dunno:

If your talking about the sss... to the best of my knowledge they have never come stock with fog lamps...on your dash do you have one button or two.... one of them is for your cargo lamp... that's the light above your cab..... if there is a button below that one then you may have the pre-wiring for fog lamps....

The switch should look like This

Just checking because I have the wire hanging down for the hook up and the button inside. :confused:

I WAS WONDERING THAT ASWELL BUT SAW ALOT OF SS'S WITHOUT THEM. I DO SEE THE REGULAR SILVERADOS WITH SS PACKAGES WITH THEM. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FOG LAMPS CAN BE INSTALLED? AS FAR AS MOUNTING AND WIREING GM FOGLAMPS? :confused:

Just checking because I have the wire hanging down for the hook up and the button inside. :confused:

I WAS WONDERING THAT ASWELL BUT SAW ALOT OF SS'S WITHOUT THEM. I DO SEE THE REGULAR SILVERADOS WITH SS PACKAGES WITH THEM. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FOG LAMPS CAN BE INSTALLED? AS FAR AS MOUNTING AND WIREING GM FOGLAMPS? :confused:

First go easy on the caps lock.... to answer your question yes you can put fog lamps in our trucks, you need to pick up the switch and harness just click here to find it or click on the gmpartsdirect link on the left and enter part number#12499673. You will of course have to have the dealer switch it on in the computer...

12499673.jpg

:wtf: there is only one type of SS, regullar silverado's dont have an ss package its either work turck, ls , lt or z71 . no real SSS comes with them stock unless the dealer added them extra, the stock silverado fogs will only work with the speed scene ss kit

Archived