Trailblazer SS....RWD or AWD?

TBSS

Which would you choose - RWD or AWD?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose - RWD or AWD?

• RWD - It's all about the burnout (I like steering with my foot)
    • AWD - It's all about safety (I have kids & drive in the snow!)

If you were to buy a Trailblazer SS, which model would you get, and why?

And yes, zippy, we know how you're going to vote.... :D

I'd get AWD, more ability to put more power to the ground. :smash:

How about AWD with a Xfer case that you can set to disengage automatically to RWD at about 40 MPH? You'd still have the extra weight, but could shed some of the drivetrain loss once you get your a.s moving on a dry street. :chevy:

If it's one or the other, I would want AWD. No trucks and very few cars launch stoplight to stoplight like ours do... :D

How about AWD with a Xfer case that you can set to disengage automatically to RWD at about 40 MPH? You'd still have the extra weight, but could shed some of the drivetrain loss once you get your a.s moving on a dry street. 

But then it would have to be an electronic unit :shakehead: Me...I'd much rather have full time "mechanical" AWD. :)

IMHO... smokey burnouts only have one place....at the waterbox just before the tree. Everything else is just a waste of rubber.

All traction - all the time....that's where it's REALLY at!

How about AWD with a Xfer case that you can set to disengage automatically to RWD at about 40 MPH? You'd still have the extra weight, but could shed some of the drivetrain loss once you get your a.s moving on a dry street. 

But then it would have to be an electronic unit :shakehead: Me...I'd much rather have full time "mechanical" AWD. :)

IMHO... smokey burnouts only have one place....at the waterbox just before the tree. Everything else is just a waste of rubber.

All traction - all the time....that's where it's REALLY at!

:withstupid:

Archived