Spray in Bed Liner

Luke

Any recomendations on which spray in bed liner I should get? There is a guy in town who does spray in liners. He did one of our trucks at work at it looks great. Should I have the bed rails coated too? I plan on getting a tonneau cover in the future and I don't want the liner to cause a sealing issue. :confused:

Thanks guys.  How much, ball-park, did you pay for your Line-X liner?

r8rs4lf did you coat the tailgate cap too?

I believe I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $300.00.

I did not coat the tailgate cap, it's actually right up to the cap though. The Line-X dealer did offer to take the cap off and coat where the cap would be which didn't sound too bad. That was when all of this "A tonneau cover won't fit with the cap on" talk was going around. I believe I was the first one to get a Snugtop SL lid to fit over the cap, so I'm glad I didn't remove the cap.

Late- Alex

I like my Line-x a lot...it was right around $400. I went with Line-X because it flash-cures, unlike the Rhino and aome others, which can run while drying. I did not like the looks of the "over the rail" spray-ins, so I went right up to the rails. It was a lot of extra masking for the shop, but I think it looks good and is functional.

Line X hands down,, rhino line has a messy look to it a little bit.. the Line X has a really nice clean look to it!!!!!! Got mine under rail for 400$ My brother and my dad did theres the next month!!!!!! Awesome job.

I am also getting a sub woofer box line X covered for strength and cosmetic appearance!!! Ill post picks when I get it done!!!!

Cool! :thumbs: Thanks guys. The only bummer is the nearest Line-X dealer is 115 miles away in Loveland, CO. I make it down there 3 or 4 times a year so it's not that big of a deal. I guess it will give me time to explore since I'm usually just driving through.

Why would you put a coating over a perfectly good paint job , Buy a bed rug , paint safe

If people use the bed of the truck, they would be better with a spray in liner. I ripped my bedrug one day. I love my bedrug, but if I were to do it again, I probably would go with Line-X.

Bedrug.jpg

Archived