05 VHO

Jonmalibuss

I filled out all the paper work today for the finances for the VHO I should find out tomarrow what the word is on it. I have found one with all options that I want but it's white no offence to anyone else with a white VHO but IMO white is for work trucks and get's old quick for me. Our good friend/resident dealer ZIPPY faxed me a few trucks within 100 miles of me and they were exactly what I wan't minus the sunroof one was dark gray metalic and the other was silver birtch either of these colors would work for me but if I have the choice I might as well order exactly what I want so the dealer is willing to order the truck with no money down so I will just have to wait the 4-6 weeks to recieve it. I think it will be well worth the wait to get exactly what I want!!! :thumbs:

Jon:

If you don't mind me asking... what were the final details on the deal? finance rate, etc.

I just want to make sure Nick is taking good care of you... I'm going to lunch with him tomorrow probably so if I need to "suggest" he give you a better deal let me know. ;)

Jon:

If you don't mind me asking... what were the final details on the deal? finance rate, etc.

I just want to make sure Nick is taking good care of you... I'm going to lunch with him tomorrow probably so if I need to "suggest" he give you a better deal let me know.  ;)

Well I would really appreciate that on the SS I got approved for 60 months at 0% now I guess 72 months is at 3.9% and 60 months is at 2.9% I'm not sure if there is anything he can do about that but let me know what he says. I reminded him that he sold me the SS $500 over invoice and asked if he would still beable to do that with the next truck and he said oh yeah thats no problem! See if you can confirm that $28,500 is what he's willing to give me for my truck unless you think you can get him to give me a bit more for it :dunno: either way thanks in advance for any help!

Jon

Well Nick Sr. at Mountain View Chevrolet found a VHO with all the options I wanted minus the sunroof and it's dark gray metalic, I can live without the sunroof it just would have been nice. I couldn't order one because it's past the cut off date to order 05's. There was one VHO with every single option I wanted including the sunroof but it was white and i'm not a big fan of white. Anyways I was expecting it to take a few days up to a week to get the truck and Nick called me at 4:30 this afternoon and said he would have had the truck today but it's too late so they will have it ready for me tomarrow :eek: I was shocked! Now I guess i'm just gonna let all the mods go that I did to it such as the exhaust and the drop i'm gonna try and keep the outlaw intake but I might just let it go as well. :dunno:

you should at least keep the intake , think about it you will probaly buy another one , why not save a few $$$.sorry about the exhaust i feel bad.

Well the VHO was pushed back one more day Nick the sales man was really busy for the rest of the day today but he said that he got my truck in and I can come by any time tomarrow to pick it up! :D:thumbs:

Archived