Spray painting???

fox_forma

I recieved a bug deflector that i got off ebay for 28 cents :D and it was broke on arrival but I was able to glue it back and it is holding up perfect. I sanded it down so it was smooth over the glue area and had to spray it black. it was a pewter color to begin with. It came out looking very nice except there is a run mark right in the dead center. I have a bunch of clear spray paint coats on it so i was wondering how i can get out the run. is it basically the same as if normal paint had runs? Do i need to use a very fine grit and wet sand it or buff it out. just seeing if it possible or not

By the time your done with all the paint costs and time, you could have bought a new one for $49.00.

how ya figure? i have the spray and everything else, even if not one can of black spray, $3.77, can of clear coat acrylic, $3.77 and sand paper, $5. it doesnt have to be perfect I was just curious about that little run that was in there. But I'm still under what it would have cost me normally :D I know what you meant tho autoguy but i dont mind messing with it as of now

Archived