Sway Bars

WEEZARR1&SS

I know that there has been a few topics about Sway Bars for the SS and all, but I have not found any info about this brand. I found them on E-bay, and these are not for an SS but the Guy has them for our trucks, front and back $450 shipped. They are supose to be a lot better, because they are not cold bent = stronger, also they are adjustable and superior to Hotchkis. They are cheaper by $100 or so then Hotchkis. So my question is does anybody have them or tryed them?? if so how well do they work?? Worth it?? Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Heating will allow the metal to bend easier, than cold bending. The only problem is that if not cooled properly you can create fatigue where you have heated the metal. There by making it weaker.

looks like they would be well worth it to me. I like that the rear is offered by itself, since our trucks have NO rear sway bar, I'll probably just start with that.

I don't see the front though?? where do you see a complete set or just front?

I have been writing to [email protected] that is an email. He is the man in charge, if ya shoot him an email he will give you all the info for the full kit for the SS. Just Tell him I gave ya the info.

I am going to get it and do the install prob next weekend. let ya know how it goes.

:cool:

Well just got off the phone with Tom Frederico

( the guy that makes the Sway Bars ) sounds like a great guy with a great product. It looks like we might get a group buy going as long as everthing works out.

He is also big in to the Impalla SS club out in CA and b-bodyperformance.com also SoCal-SS.com.

Well just got off the phone with Tom Frederico

( the guy that makes the Sway Bars ) sounds like a great guy with a great product.  It looks like we might get a group buy going as long as everthing works out. 

He is also big in to the Impalla SS club out in CA and b-bodyperformance.com also SoCal-SS.com.

I'm in on a GP :thumbs: body roll is pretty bad stock IMO. would love for the truck to handle a little better :cool:

Archived