Pittsburgh meet

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm game.  lets set a date.  also, anyone going to Pittsburgh Raceway park this Thursday 5-2-05???  i'm planning on leavign work early to get up there. suppose to be nice weather.

didnt that date already pass??? Anyway, i may possibly be in for a meet out that way, it all depends if I go out to see some of my old bros from college, so when a date is set let me know

6-2-05....sorry lost track of time

i'm game.  lets set a date.  also, anyone going to Pittsburgh Raceway park this Thursday 5-2-05???  i'm planning on leavign work early to get up there. suppose to be nice weather.

didnt that date already pass??? Anyway, i may possibly be in for a meet out that way, it all depends if I go out to see some of my old bros from college, so when a date is set let me know

i'm going to try to make it up there after work also justin what time do u plan on being up there i'll be there around 4:30

i'm going to try to make it up there after work also justin what time do u plan on being up there i'll be there around 4:30

I was planning on leavign work around 4:30, so i should be up there around 6- 6:30. see you there.

Archived