Magnaflow exhaust

LVooop

I am very close to pulling the trigger on a complete Maganflow Exhaust kit, I found a new one on EBay for $415 shipped. The new pipes are 3" from the muffler back, but the stock SS pipes are 3.5". Is losing that .5" detremental or is the gain with the aftermarket exhaust worth the change?

Any suggestion.

are you sure it is for the SS, there are a lot of magnaflow kits for the 5.3 and 4.7 silverados.  Cheapest I saw the SS cat back for was $500

Ya Im sure its for the SS, an ebay seller (performance peddler) that has a great reputation has part numbers listed that match the Magnalow site. The seller has an option to make an offer and I did at $415 shipping included and they took it. So the system is on its way.

MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust System

MagnaFlow Part Number 15838

Part Number MagnaFlow Descriptions

*If you are unsure that this exhaust will fit, please contact us for help!

The description is based on of MagnaFlow's application guide. If there is any doubt please verify the part number for yourself or contact us for assistance!

15838 Trucks/SUV's 03-05 Silverado SS (Light Duty) Cat-Back Exhaust System New! Now Available!

Light Duty Silverado SS AWD,

6.0L V-8, rear exit,

EC/SB, 5x8x24" p-SS muffler,

4x4x14 p-ss resonator

2.5"/3" SS tubing, 4" slash/p-SS tip All Stainless Steel, Mandrel-Bent, Cat-Back Exhaust System With A Polished Stainless Steel Tip. Retail Price $915.02 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS (Light Duty) Cat-Back Exhaust System

2004 Chevrolet Silverado SS (Light Duty) Cat-Back Exhaust System

I just had the MagnaFlow dual in dual out put on. $500.00 installed.

Cat Back, Stainless Steel Magnaflow 4" tips. Both tips come out by the hitch. The installer was a freak and took alot of time and I can bet that the pipes coming out the back are within 1/32 of each other if not right on ! I'm a Mechanical Engineer and work into the .00005. I watched this guy the whole time and thought I was a perfectionist ! He was awesome

Nice sound, very little cab noise. Ive had a few FlowMasters on Chevys and Dodges and I have to say I like Magnaflow better.

George

Archived