Installed the new Magnaflow exhaust system

LVooop

I have never done an exhaust system but it took me and two friends about two hours. Very simple.

The system sounds great and the full exhaust system came with a nice four inch polished tip with a rolled edge. Would definately reccomend.

Another site I got to has a group purchace coming up and I was given a price of around $425 shipped for the 15838 system.

I'll check that price and see if it's close to dealer cost. I've signed up to sell their stuff but haven't yet. No time. Later

I bought the system for 415 shipped from an ebay seller named performance peddler. in the search part of ebay put in "silverado ss magnaflow exhaust" and two come up, a dual out and single out. The 415 was negotiated through a name your price option (I figured i would low ball them and they took it)

I bought the system for 415 shipped from an ebay seller named performance peddler.  in the search part of ebay put in "silverado ss magnaflow exhaust" and two come up, a dual out and single out.  The 415 was negotiated through a name your price option (I figured i would low ball them and they took it)

I got my 15838 for 375.00 shipped through the same guy on Ebay :cheers:

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Someone told me to search for that name a long time ago when I was looking for a new exhaust setup. After talking to some on the site I decided to just switch out the stiock muffler for a true dual in/out flopro. Nice muffler for the SS IMO.

Installed the 15840 dual out the back on my dad's ss this past friday. I was really pleased with the qualtiy and fit. It seemd to go together nicer than my gibson. It sounds really nice too.

Archived