This Got Past Me

StealthSS

You guyz probably know all about this thing, but not me. Maybe not going to SEMA last year had something to do with it.

Instead of all the new clones of our truck they ought to do this one instead. Launching one, in one trim level would be marketing genius. I know I would get one :)

Silverado Speedway Edition

c3d9be97.jpg

dec3ca31.jpg

It needs either a 496 or LS7 though. Coulda been our SRT-10 killer.

:banghead::banghead: yeah, I added that one to my sig a while back, but I'm too lazy to get a new ftp and upload it.

I'm not even that demanding, I'll take it with just the LQ9. The LS7 would be a dream come true

Speaking of 496 this is my favorite powertrain that chevy has put in a concept.

It was on MotorTrend TV, it was sweet. They should have made it.

http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/autoshows/...t/coolside.html

I can understand why some like and some hate it---its designed to appeal to the NASCAR freaks almost exclusively...notice I said freaks instead of fans---there is a difference :)

Just to tell you there has been a Regular Cab SS in the market since 03... It's called the SS2, There has been the same one in a dealership down by me on the showroom floor since it's release...

It's basically just a exterior cosmetic kit, but it's a "SS".

Just to tell you there has been a Regular Cab SS in the market since 03... It's called the SS2, There has been the same one in a dealership down by me on the showroom floor since it's release...

Let the rain fall .... I feel you might have been mislead ... but I am sure there will be many people who will tell you that their is no factory RC SS

So lets see some pictures....

Archived