anyone know what is up for 06' avalance???

scar

:flag:

I drove an SS for the first time the other day. It pretty much kicks ass!! However I decided it is way to good for me. I need something I can thrash.

Does anyone know if there are plans for an avalance with the 6Liter motor in 06.

The dealer guys won't talk.

Plus they are giving the things away right now. They are offering employee pricing which is 1800 below invoice. Approx 10K under msrp. Pretty smokin for an avalance.

I love than motor!!

Anyone??

VHO is cheaper, same power.

IMO it rides better the 05 VHO definately brakes better than the SS because of larger front rotors stock. The power is all there too you are nearly 1000lbs lighter and don't have as much driveline loss through the AWD. Oh yeah burnouts are fun too!!! :D

The avalance has always had the 5.3 L right? My buddy said something about a 2002 having a 8.1L. Doesn't sound right to me. I've seen a custom avalance in TN. A friend of a friend ordered one without all the plastic and got the bumper the same color as the truck. Sweetest avalance I have seen so far. I'm not a fan of the plastic and 5.3L they put in them. CC trucks should have a bigger engine that 5.3L IMO

The avalance has always had the 5.3 L right? My buddy said something about a 2002 having a 8.1L. Doesn't sound right to me. I've seen a custom avalance in TN. A friend of a friend ordered one without all the plastic and got the bumper the same color as the truck. Sweetest avalance I have seen so far. I'm not a fan of the plastic and 5.3L they put in them. CC trucks should have a bigger engine that 5.3L IMO

The 5.3 is a good engine with decent power, imo. Yes, they come with an 8.1 liter in a 3/4 ton Avalanche.

Archived