SS vs SRT Quad cab

BOB47

The 10.88 run was a 04 rc srt10, I just want to see a qc run 10s. If you see a video somewhere please post it or send it to me. The hennessey site is bad ass but I would hate to see what he spent on the rc to run the 10.88. He may have a 100k in that truck. I have a very good friend that has a 01 acr gts viper and a 00 targa viper and they run strong. I have a $500 bet with him that I can out run either car in the 1/8.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called and their running a special right now, you get new rods, pistons and their 800 twin turbo kit for only 39,500. Thats cheaper than just he turbo kit by itself. Sounds like a hell of a deal. I may have to go get a dodge now.

I guess H can overcharge, as there are always people with more $$$ than common sense!

I just asked a Chevy dealer for a price quote on the new 2006 Z06 Corvette and was told that they will be placing a $10,000 to $20,000 premium over list price. I guess I will just have to wait until GM's next crisis where they go with employee discounts for everyone.

Hey GMforLife. Your SRT-10QC does not look like it has the aluminum tonneau cover in your photo. I thought that it came standard with your truck. Did you take it off?

Rick R

I guess H can overcharge, as there are always people with more $$$ than common sense! 

I just asked a Chevy dealer for a price quote on the new 2006 Z06 Corvette and was told that they will be placing a $10,000 to $20,000 premium over list price.  I guess I will just have to wait until GM's next crisis where they go with employee discounts for everyone.

Hey GMforLife.  Your SRT-10QC does not look like it has the aluminum tonneau cover in your photo.  I thought that it came standard with your truck.  Did you take it off?

Rick R

There was a problem with DC getting the Tonneau's, so the deleted the price off the sticker. They now have fixed the problem but in order to get one put on now it is like 2 grand. They took like 900 off the sticker for it. :crazy: I would really like to have one but I will just get an aftermaket Tonneau for that price.

There was a problem with DC getting the Tonneau's, so the deleted the price off the sticker. They now have fixed the problem but in order to get one put on now it is like 2 grand. They took like 900 off the sticker for it. :crazy:  I would really like to have one but I will just get an aftermaket Tonneau for that price.

That is too bad. The aluminum tonneau looked pretty trick and got the wing off of the bed side rails. It is not fair that they could not provide it when you bought the truck and will charge you twice as much to install it now. They should give rainchecks or something for those kinds of things.

Rick R

I have been told by a dealer that I have been talking to for 3 months that he will sell me one for msrp.  We will see when he starts getting them in.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Keep us posted. I have a bad feeling they are going to price gouge on this one, as THIS Corvette is real Viper competition if not killer. It would be a damn shame if they priced it above most enthusiasts, as it is clear they can build it for that price.

Since the Viper goes for $80K+, that is out of my range. I could justify a new Z06 to the Wife for $60K with the creature comforts that Vettes provide over the Viper.

Rick R

Archived