Curb view assist

thrift23

I just bouthgt my SSS a week ago today and the driver side curb view assist doesn't work. It is set for both to assist, but only the passenger side actually works. Is there something I am doing wrong? Has anyone else had this problem or heard of it? Thanks.

i had thhe problem where i backed up and then they stayed down took it in and he sayed they had to flash the BCM...it works but they seem to take longer to start moving and seem slower and a few times they wouldnt work the firs time i tired it :banghead:

I don't think there is curb assist for the drivers side. I believe it's only for the passenger side mirror. Actually, why would you need it for the drivers side??? :confused:

Late- Alex

Mine you can set if for either one of the mirrors or both. I personally hate the feature and never use it. For the heck of it I turned it on last week and went to back up and couldn't see anything, turned it right back off.

tricycles  :devil:

kids, toys, pets... we have about 24 ducks wondering around here and now 3 geese, and they make a horrible crunck and scualk when you run them over :crackup:

i use mine when im in a parking stall to make sure im centered so if i get hit i can say, look officer im parked properly :D

:seeya:

Archived