Why you should never valet

Wicked_SS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was about 14... I remember standin' across the street from a parkin' garage on Mulberry St. (downtown Baltimore) which was valet parkin' only. I remember hearin' the squealin' wheels 'n hard braking of these car jockeys goin' up the ramps 'n turns from the outside... 'n it occurred to me NEVER to let anybody like that drive anything I was ever gonna own. 'Never did. I don't even let 'em drive into the emissions station. They're cowed by the B&M Megashifter anyway.. 'n I'm not about to give 'em lessons.

I valet'd my truck almost everytime I got back to the hotel... but I think I got better treatment b/c I got a compliment on the truck every time I pulled up like "dude... you own my dream truck!" or "man... that thing is badass!"

Also didn't hurt that I'd slip the guys a $20 everytime they said something nice about my truck... they actually would let me cut in the valet line by the 2nd day.

I got the same comments, and probably dropped just as much money as you did. I even went as far as to give them extra just to keep my truck close so I wouldn't have to wait long. I don't think money had anything to do with it.

Quit instigating....I'm just saying it probably has more to do with the fact that one of those f*ckers didn't know how to drive a truck than with how much money was given to them.

I agree. I don't think it has anything to do with money.

Lack of respect for other peoples property.

There will always be people out there who are jealous,

envious, whatever.

They feel the lottery of life has not been fair to them,

so they use any opportunity to even the score, so to speak.

Unfortunately, they choose to do cowardly acts to innocent people

Quote for the day:

Once you get them by the balls

Their hearts and minds quickly follow

Hope you get restitution :cheers:

Archived