Why you should never valet

Wicked_SS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not according to Dylan!  :D

Late-  Alex

Huh... weird... I hear something. :uhoh: Does anyone else hear something that sounds like chicken-sh!t excuses for not going to Vegas? :P

Wicked:

I didn't mean it as a matter of money... and most likely they would've done it anyways. My point was that if I ever valet my truck I make DAMN sure I shake the guys hand, look him in the eyes, slip him the $$$, and tell him "take good care of her... she's my baby" No jackass valet in his right mind is going to do sh!t to your truck if you have such a direct conversation with him IMO.

Not according to Dylan!  :D

Late-  Alex

Huh... weird... I hear something. :uhoh: Does anyone else hear something that sounds like chicken-sh!t excuses for not going to Vegas? :P

Wicked:

I didn't mean it as a matter of money... and most likely they would've done it anyways. My point was that if I ever valet my truck I make DAMN sure I shake the guys hand, look him in the eyes, slip him the $$$, and tell him "take good care of her... she's my baby" No jackass valet in his right mind is going to do sh!t to your truck if you have such a direct conversation with him IMO.

No excuses here!!! Call it what you want, like I said, I will not drive my truck to Vegas and a perfect example of why is what happened to Wicked's truck. Not flaming on you Wicked, just using your situation as an example.

You honestly believe what you just typed??? :crackup:

Oh ya, please stop trying to make me feel bad about not going to Vegas, your hurting my feelings!!! :nono::yellow_loser:

One more thing, I'll gladly use my so called chicken shit excuses and stay home then spend $1300.00 in some damn hotels shopping!!!! :lol:

One more thing, I'll gladly use my so called chicken shit excuses and stay home then spend $1300.00 in some damn hotels shopping!!!!  :lol:

Don't hate just cuz you can't hang :jester:

Not hating, hey if you can then do it!!! Not my cup of tea is all, I can think of many other ways to spend $1300.00 than on a few magnets, coffee mugs and valet boys!!! :crackup:

Late- Alex

Not hating, hey if you can then do it!!! Not my cup of tea is all, I can think of many other ways to spend $1300.00 than on a few magnets, coffee mugs and valet boys!!!  :crackup:

Late-  Alex

If you think I bought magnets and coffee mugs thats just sad... but funny :yellow_loser: ... if you ever man-up and go to Vegas I'll show you where the designer stores are in the big hotels while I wear my new Kenneth Cole sunglasses. :cool:

Archived