whats up everybody

vtodd82

hey, i just got back from california about 4 days ago from getting married to my beautiful bride :D . anyways, i have started my new career here, and i have been busy being its my first week. things are starting to settle down a bit though. i just though i would say hi, and let everybody know iam still alive.

ps iam living near the chicago area now (la salle-peru) and dont know a damn person. if any of you chicago guys want to get together at the route 66 track, iam in as long as its in july.....honeymoon next week :D

todd

Congrats man, i was wondering what happened to you, i didnt see any posts recently that you started and answered yourself 4-5 times :crackup: Enjoy the honeymoon next week as well and once again congrats :thumbs:

Congrats man, i was wondering what happened to you, i didnt see any posts recently that you started and answered yourself 4-5 times :crackup:  Enjoy the honeymoon next week as well and once again congrats :thumbs:

:crackup: i noticed that too! haha

but yeah, congrats and best of luck with everything

hey criag, no i still havent got the windshield decal yet. i sure will post pics of the truck with your hockey stripes on it.

ps for those of you thinking about the stripes.......they looks $$$$$$ awesome. totally gave the truck a new, better look.

hey, i just got back from california about 4 days ago from getting married to my beautiful bride  :D .  anyways, i have started my new career here, and i have been busy being its my first week.  things are starting to settle down a bit though.  i just though i would say hi, and let everybody know iam still alive. 

ps iam living near the chicago area now (la salle-peru) and dont know a damn person.  if any of you chicago guys want to get together at the route 66 track, iam in as long as its in july.....honeymoon next week :D

todd

I'm still waiting for my first SS meet :banghead: We should all get together sometime. Especially now since your not 4 hrs away anymore!!! Let's get something planned.

Archived