Carlisle Pa. GM Nationals June 24 to 26

Went last year (or the year before) and talked to Jon Moss about the RCSB SS. Talked for like 10 minutes and still there is no sign of it. :banghead:

Anyway, I would be interested. I remember it being hot as hell last year! I did not take the SS however saw a few from the site!

Not sure about GM...I'm usually there looking for Pontiac stuff, but pickings have been slim lately. Either last year or the year before, there was only 1 GTO at the whole show, and it was tubbed. :nonod:

And the GM show has really gotten too big to do in one day.

Will definitely be there for Vettes at the end of August...already have my reservations.

A friend of mine with a 97 CamaroSS 30th Anniv. vert and I are probably going on Saturday. Not sure if I'm goint to enter the SS in the show or not.

I thought it would be pretty cool to trailer his SS Camaro down with my Silverado SS.

Last year a few of us entered our turcks in the fun field for 35.00 it gave you a good parking spot and it included two passes. for saturday.

www.carsatcarlisle.com is there site for more info I am going for shure on sat.

:chevy: I'm there! Just finished the Power Tour yesterday, and am having Vincci do the install on the new Crane 1.8 Quick Lift Roller Rockers, pushrods, and springs. I should get before and after dyno numbers.

Archived