Dodge hemmoroid owners with catbacks

JimJenson

I just saw a Daytona dodge was not impressed a little bit its kinda hidious looking i saw it at the terminal at work it's no ones yet hasen't been delivered whats up with the huge whale tail....................junk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weight difference is definetely an issue here. It's not fair. The hemi is close to the SS because it weighs a lot less. Now my friend has a Dodge Ram Hemi Sport Quad Cab. And I can tell ya, its fast, but the SSS can take it 10\10 times. No problem.

wait till yuor trans starts to go wait and you will see  .

Just for info Dodge has the wosrt transmissions on the market. I replace more Dodge trannies than any other vehicle line. Dodge has such a problem that it is hard to find a good use trans when the customer wants one, the salvage yards I deal with say they cant keep in stock long enough and charge good money for them because of the demand.

Look at the performance comparision- same horsepower, the Dodge is lighter and has bigger brakes and is slower and even takes more time to stop.

I have been a master mechanic for the better part of 12yrs and and learned from my dad who has been a master mechanic for 35yrs. The #1 vehicle in my shop for major repairs is Dodge. I make good money on them.

Yes they all have their problem but Dodge is at the top of the list

Sorry just had to vent.

Archived