more 'bling' for me

Well... I had originally ordered a speed grill, but street scenes shipped me a used, damaged, returned peice (BTW: last time I order a Street Scenes product) So I returned it and ordered a Trenz kit... I'm really happy with the looks, fit, finish, etc.

I also installed Silverstar headlights, but didn't get a pic with those yet. I'll get some better pics up soon:

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm.....damn dont your wife get tired of all the OT you make her do?

Hell... with the amount of MY money she spends on designer stuff the least she could do is work! Just before Vegas she "needed" to spend over $1000.00 at the Coach store... $380 for sunglasses? :wtf:

hmmm.....damn dont your wife get tired of all the OT you make her do?

Hell... with the amount of MY money she spends on designer stuff the least she could do is work! Just before Vegas she "needed" to spend over $1000.00 at the Coach store... $380 for sunglasses? :wtf:

dude, the woman just got (2 months ago) that new green lady bug purse, i dont want to hear your crying....oh did i mention you always need the fricken matching wallet :sigh:

dude, the woman just got (2 months ago) that new green lady bug purse, i dont want to hear your crying....oh did i mention you always need the fricken matching wallet  :sigh:

LMAO... they ALWAYS need the matching wallet... this time was no exception.

Signature Coach bag

Matching wallet

Matching keychain (first time I've seen a $60 keychain :sigh: )

and sunglasses.... why? Just because.

My wallet hurts. :ughdance:

dude, the woman just got (2 months ago) that new green lady bug purse, i dont want to hear your crying....oh did i mention you always need the fricken matching wallet  :sigh:

LMAO... they ALWAYS need the matching wallet... this time was no exception.

Signature Coach bag

Matching wallet

Matching keychain (first time I've seen a $60 keychain :sigh: )

and sunglasses.... why? Just because.

My wallet hurts. :ughdance:

Sounds like your wife and my ex might be blood related, I know that spouse-emptied wallet feeling all too well; she once justified buying an $1100 great dane stud pup to go with a cat she got from the Austin animal shelter (I swear to god), plus designer pet gear, vet visit, etc IN A SINGLE AFTERNOON. I came home from work $2600 poorer, completely overdrawn, and of course she didn't have a job... Moral of the story: if you ever bring anything to market don't forget accessories, that'll make you rich!

Mr. P. :)

Damn, good thing I'm not married, i would be in some real money trouble :banghead:

Anyway I like the new grille :thumbs:

I am soo with you, And I really love girls but to the shagrin of my girlfriend I really like having paid off my truck this month, and not having any other debt... money in the bank and taking out huge chunks of my mortguage every month. I may if i was married be able to accomplish these things but It's soo much easier to do it while I'm single. But I'll probably settle down someday and be that much further ahead, and put all my assets into a trust...lol :D that way they can never be touched if things were to go south of good.

by the way, dylan your truck looks great, I like the new grill and love those new rims :thumbs: they look even better in person

Thanks Jesse! :cheers:

You're being very smart with your money. If your girl ever asks why you won't marry her yet just let her know you want to make sure you're financially solid before moving to that level. We all know thats not true... but it sure sounds good :jester:

Archived