Michael Jackson Not Guilty.....

fox_forma

Just like it says in the title, what do you all think???

I personally think it is crap, something has to be done with this guy or whatever he is now in life. All the past cases with children and somehow he is still innocent :icon_bs::banghead:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not really follow the story that much, but from what I heard I think the family was not all that innocent. That guy irritates me so I tried not to follow the case. I am curious to know what other people think that actually watched the coverage from start to finish.

I think the family is the reason he got off.

The kid didn't have any credibility, and the mother is just bizarre. It's "reasonable doubt" and with the background of that family and the evidence given, there WAS reasonable doubt.

Not saying he was "innocent" or "guilty", just saying the evidence was cause enough to dismiss....?

who gives a shit....

:withstupid: The 'victims' got what they deserved, when you hang around freaks you join the freak show whether you like to admit it or not. Let me know ehen his nose finally falls off...

I think the family is the reason he got off.

The kid didn't have any credibility, and the mother is just bizarre. It's "reasonable doubt" and with the background of that family and the evidence given, there WAS reasonable doubt.

Not saying he was "innocent" or "guilty", just saying the evidence was cause enough to dismiss....?

:withstupid:

Archived