Michael Jackson Not Guilty.....

fox_forma

Didn't watch any of the case.. just because I knew what the outcome was gonna be.. If you've got enough money, you can get out of it. :nonod:

Of course that doesn't explain Martha Stewart? Did she go because she wanted to prove a point? :confused:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They need to have a good old fashion hanging. aka lynching

I understand that everyone is upset over this bullshit, but for you to make a dumbass, racist statement like this is totally uncalled for!!! I mean reguardless of what happened with that case, and I could agree that something happened( I don't know what, I wasn't there!), but damn, a lynching!!! I guess that no matter how far we progress as a society, there will always be some idiot who wants to revert back to a period in this country that's not to be proud of. All I can say is Michael Jackson will have to answer to "his" God for whatever he has done, and that all we can do now is pray for someone who is obviously sick. And as for your statement, I'll hope, and pray that you're not really that type of person, but if you are, then I hope that you find some peace my friend!!! Just wasn't a good statement to make right now buddy, especially everything in the news about the Senate going public, and admitting that those "Good old fashion hangings" were'nt the way to go!!! :mad:

Hangings weren't a racist thing back in the day of the wild west. All crooks were hung no matter what their race. He might have been referring to this time period. Hangings became a racist thing in the 1900's.

Michael Jackson is simply a weird and twisted individual. If he did do something then hopefully he will one day get what he deserves. My thoughts are they should ship him off to a deserted island and leave him there.

Too bad the case wasn't tried in Texas. They seem to like to put people to death there lol. George W fried a bunch...move to Texas MJ

:crackup::crackup: (It's the truth!)

We don't want Michael here in Texas......besides the heat might cause his face to melt.

Oh I forgot about the heat. He would just be a puddle of plastic. :crackup:

Too bad the case wasn't tried in Texas. They seem to like to put people to death there lol. George W fried a bunch...move to Texas MJ

:crackup::crackup: (It's the truth!)

We don't want Michael here in Texas......besides the heat might cause his face to melt.

Oh I forgot about the heat. He would just be a puddle of plastic. :crackup:

So what would be wrong with that?? :D

Archived