C6 Vette Z06

SS--BLOWN

65K not bad as we thought, but those dealers will probably have a hefty mark-up. Anyone feel like robbing a bank with me??

Check out the Rick Daniel link. Buy from him and you'll only pay MSRP and not a penny more. His home page details his clout with the General. I just emailed him for more details.

if I win the lottery I'll buy one lol.  I know I'm going to hit the power ball tonight...got to cross my fingers and toes

I hope you win but in case you don't... the corvette museum is raffling off a 2006 Z06 and only 500 tickets are being sold. Of course, each ticket is $500 :eek: but 1 in 500 odds aren't that bad for this bad boy.

You get to pick out the options and the color and then they arrange for you to take delivery at the Museum after getting a tour of the Bowling Green Plant.

www.corvettemuseum.com

if I win the lottery I'll buy one lol.  I know I'm going to hit the power ball tonight...got to cross my fingers and toes

I hope you win but in case you don't... the corvette museum is raffling off a 2006 Z06 and only 500 tickets are being sold. Of course, each ticket is $500 :eek: but 1 in 500 odds aren't that bad for this bad boy.

You get to pick out the options and the color and then they arrange for you to take delivery at the Museum after getting a tour of the Bowling Green Plant.

www.corvettemuseum.com

checked it out and it's SOLD OUT :cry: . I guess I'll put in for the $10 tickets for the Red 2006 Corvette Coupe :thumbs: . Wish I knew about this sooner :banghead: . I'll have to watch for the next Z06 raffle. :D

:eek::eek: Now thats what I'm talking about. Alot of power from a push rod V8, no other car maker seems to be able to make the kind of power with going s/c, turbo, DOHC and multiple valves way to go GM. I'm some good tuning and a few simple mods and that thing will REAL NASTY :D

Archived