Outlaw Inductions in stock at TBYRNE Motorsports!

tbyrne

outlawinduction.jpg

We are now carrying the full line of Outlaw inductions and have all of the GM versions in stock.

The new Outlaw cold air intake system replaces the entire OE factory system and fits all 1999 and newer 4.8L, 5.3L or 6.0L engines.

The intake system uses a sealed system that ensures cold air is ducted into the air box. The Enclosed Air Box shields the air-intake charge and air filter from trail dust, road grime, and torque-robbing heat. This provides complete protection for high-torque engine demands.

The Outlaw cold air intake systems for Chevy, Cadillac and GMC provide the truck and SUV enthusiast with proven, measurable performance and reliability, while offering them features that protect the intake system and their investment.

Features include:

Bullet Top - The bullet contoured top transitions the frontal airflow in the Enclosed Air Box smoothly through the filter media. It increases efficiency by increasing flow and reducing turbulence

Inverted Velocity Stack - The inverted velocity stack is located in the low velocity zone of the air filter. It is designed to smoothly guide the airflow from the filter media into the air filter's primary velocity stack.

Enclosed Air Box - This is where the power begins. The Enclosed Air Box shields your air intake charge and air filter from trail dust, road grime, and torque and horsepower robbing heat.

Helmholtz Resonator - Helmholtz resonators are air resonance cavity devices. They can be specified to meet various design goals such as engine torque increases or noise attenuation. The Outlaw Helmholtz resonator is specifically tuned to boost the torque at mid-range RPMs.

We have these ready for immediate shipment!

INSM-0010 1999+ Outlaw Induction for 5.3 and 6.0 $249.99

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

$250 is about the cheapest I've seen... considering alot of places are selling these for $300-$350 its a hell of a deal.

Good to see you're carrying them Tbyrne :thumbs: I take it Aaron & Clinton finally got something worked out with you :D

um... hey dylan didnt you get yours for free? oh well.. so im guessin no gps? anywher in the near future? :D they should come in other colors in my opinion but whatever. ill see if i can order one soon!

Archived