be afraid, be very afraid

2drTahoe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No excuses. I am just letting everyone know what problems I have so it is more embarassing for you when I beat you. :jester:

:crackup:

You had better start making up some "mods lists" and don't stop at a supercharger...?

A Hennessy SRT10 has run 10s already.

What's been done to your truck in terms of MAJOR mods? What times have you pulled, and at which track?!?!

You dont live that far from me...........wanna come see how slow it is!

Sounds good to me :devil: . I always try a red one that rolls around but he wont go for it. We will see what happens with my slipping trans and the whole 1/8 of tread I have left. :chevy:

Go give your invitation to THE SRT10 RAM Forum ...? Or you could invite them here? :lol:

Lots of SRT10 Ram owners in Florida, go lay a smackdown on one, and film it too!

Well, SSplaytoy does have a blower, I think its a radix and some other mods.  There was a vid i posted a while back with the Henessey SRT-10 twin turbo with slicks getting in the high 10s.  So with the extra weight of the QC and the 22 inch rims and not having slicks, what do you think?

I think he would be in big trouble.

A high 10 ain't something easily covered in a streetable truck.

Periiod.

He *might* have a chance against a stock naturally aspirated truck, but that's about it?

Better fix his tranny though, and keep his home grown "slicks"...?

I would get my ass handed to me by that Hennessy, but a stock quad cab is another story.

I pulled off a 14.1 with just intake, and 5 psi and a 88 degree outside temp at Moroso after an hour and a half drive. I take my friends Harley who boosts 15 pounds, and he told me he beat a srt quad cab. I know my truck isn't that fast, but I want to run a quad cab for fun, win or lose.

Besides, I know everyone would like to see a vid of it too. :D

Oh yea, and I beat him with my 22's. :D

Mods: Radix w/ 2.85 pulley 9 psi boost, TOG mid range headers, Magnaflow hi-flo cats, dynomax mufflers, home-made ram air intake, transgo shift kit with vette servo, Raybestos clutch set, hi-po sprag, tune, and spray I haven't yet put in for artistic reasons :cool:

I would get my ass handed to me by that Hennessy, but a stock quad cab is another story.

I pulled off a 14.1 with just intake, and 5 psi and a 88 degree outside temp at Moroso after an hour and a half drive. I take my friends Harley who boosts 15 pounds, and he told me he beat a srt quad cab. I know my truck isn't that fast, but I want to run a quad cab for fun, win or lose.

Besides, I know everyone would like to see a vid of it too. :D

Oh yea, and I beat him with my 22's. :D

I would race you, even if I lose it would still be fun. :jester:

Thats way to much hp for a dodge, hed have to play with the gas petal LOL

I wonder how the tranny would hold up to 700 Hp. On that srt-10????????????????

:confused:

Chad is running an automatic behind his V10 Viper engine, he has run a best of 8.20 so far, with more to come.

He has the yellow Viper that went 8.62 @ 166 mph in the "Gas Pump Drags", he also runs.... the Viper independant rear!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

gm4life and ss playtoy , you guys sgould race your both in florida right? how far are you guys from each other i would definately like to see someone record and srt ass whooping , i mean an SSS vs srt 10 ......................"Do it,do it"!!!!

gm4life and ss playtoy , you guys sgould race your both in florida right? how far are you guys from each other i would definately like to see someone record and srt ass whooping , i mean an SSS vs srt 10 ......................"Do it,do it"!!!!

I think we are about 2 or 3 hours apart. If you really wanna see an SS rip me up, Erik a.k.a. TurboChargedBerserker is only about 30 minutes away from me!! :D

Archived