belt size AGAIN!!! This time for a 2.75"

i did some searching.. but i couldnt find anything,... i honestly tried! Anyone running a 2.75" or 2.8" pulley on their radix? If so... what size (or part number for goodyear :D ) belt are you running? Would the belt I have for my 2.9" be suffice?

Thanks for the help.... I hate farting around with belts... my reguards goes out to whoever did the "test and try" on the diff. belt sizes... you the man!

heh... umm... belt + pulley = $125.95 , belt + pulley + injectors (kit) + tune = $600 +

I'd like to go with injectors down the road... money weise right now... i;m thinkin of just trying the smaller pulley for the weekends and track days... That and I know I could be doing a lot better with a lil more tuneing.... but like i said $$$$ i'm just a 20 year old boost junkie i guess...

wanna help with the tuneing??? eh? eh?

i understand the cost issue, but going with a smaller pulley than you have right now might bring you into a lean point that just isn't safe. as for programming, we'll work that out when you make it up here.

Personally, I'd stick with the 2.9". Depending on your shift points, the added speed of the blower causing so much heat, could negate any gain from the smaller pulley. FWIW, I found my gtec times improved when I went back to a 2.9" and it was not as KR sensitive to timing changes.

Where did you guys get the 2.9 pullys from I need one.

i believe tbyrne carries the 2.9 pulley. there are a couple others also. the 2.8 pulley comes from LPE.

Thanks I ordered one today Tbyrne was out of stock on all pullys.

really? they were "all out of stock" months ago when i tried to order one from them...

youll like the nelson performance one.. it has an easy on easy off nut on it

Archived