Indy Meet II

Maybe I need to add this now......

I don't know what time the event starts, or what time everyone wants to meet, but it may be mid afternoon before I can be in Indy. I work until noon (and don't know if I can get out of here earlier), and it is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from here to Indy. I will be there probably around 2:30 to 3:00 in the afternoon. Maybe Joe could chime in here and let us know what time the event starts/what time he is going to head into town!

Thanks guys!

Rob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure I'll be there rain or shine if others plan to do the same. I just see at as a good reason to go to IRP which is something I get do VERY rarely, Ive only been one time. And a good reason to see a few SS's together. You can pretty much count me in.

I am trying to get the details of when the Show I am in that weekend lets out. Sometimes it is qucick.. some times is it not until late afternoon after judging has taken place! :banghead: Either way. I will be there,, but leave me out of your timing plans, unless you all want to go to the show and hang out there??? It is at IRP Friday, saturday and sunday!

Here is the link for the show!!!!

Show Page

So yea.. I can hang out.. but my truck will be in the show!!!!

Rides will be given after the show!!! LOL

Let's hear what everyone wants to do.....personally, I am thinking a litthe hang out, some cruisin, and maybe a bit to eat (there are 4 conveniently place HOOTERS located in Indianapolis.... :D).

All Ideas are welcome....chime in anytime!

BSing, cruising, and hooters...you can't go wrong with that trio. I am up for anything. I plan on coming down on Saturday. I am free (as far as I know) all day. If we can get a general consensus on what times all can meet up then we can something set in stone. We need to make sure that if others cannot meet at a certain time that we get cell numbers to let them know where we all are at.

well guys.. my club is not going to IRP for the show... but I sill plan on joining you guys!!!! Probably go and see Zippy for a tune on saturday or sunday morning and then go down to meet up with you guys!!!!! SO I just became flexable!!!!!

I love hooters!! :cheers:

Well, let's let everyone chime in....but if Sunday is a better day for people that Saturday, I am flexible (Sunday's are better for me, but either day I WILL BE THERE!!). If it is a Sunday, I can be there anytime, but a Saturday, it will be after 3 or so....

Rob

Maybe Brian (hot rod truck) can let us know if he was going to be in Detroit for the whole weekend, or just on Sat.

Damn, my ears were burning :crackup:

Well, we're leaving very early Saturday morning.

Check out the cruise Saturday day/evening, spend the night and

head back Sunday morning.

Only problem I have is, I don't know when we would get back Sunday. :wtf:

This trip I'll be a passenger :yellow_loser: , not a :driving:

I may be able to make it Sunday afternoon if we get back early enough :thumbs:

Last year they made it to Detroit in 5 hours (including gas stops and breakfast).

140+ mph runs :eek::D:cool: so 'tis possible for Sunday

I usually prefer Saturdays,, but sunday works too.. it don't matter!!! But I will probably either way check out the show at IRP in the morning if any one else is interested in doing that? :confused:

I need to know ASAP which day Saturday or Sunday....because I have to put in for the vacation day around a month in advance (only days off I get are during the week) and I'd like to not miss this opportunity to become addicted to FI.

Thank you

Ryan

Well.....it is up to the group.

I can be there either day, but I couldn't be there until mid afternoon (which shouldn't be a problem) on Saturday!

Let's let a few others chime in, and then we will make a decision in a day or two.

Im all for saturday! (have an audio show on Sunday in Chicago I would not mind attending) But if you guys do your meet on sunday, Ill be there instead of the audio show here in chicago!! :cheers: (it is cause I love Hooters So much :devil: )

Archived