Indy Meet II

http://www.importandtruckbash.com/

OK, here's the link for the show.

Yes, they will have drag racing. I didn't check to see if they'll have fun runs or test/tune time.

Other tracks in the area are at least an hour away.

Terre Haute: West: 1/8 mile

Muncie: Northeast:  1/4 mile I believe

Bunker Hill: North(Kokomo) 1/8 mile

I'd hate to think everybody would drive another 2 hours for track time and miss out on Hooters  :devil:  The truck bash does have a bikini contest  :eek:  :thumbs:  :cheers: although I'm like Rob and the truck bash is not my preferred venue :dunno: I guess I'm just not a "LIFESTYLE" kinda guy  :jester:

Hmm, I'm not planning on running my truck anyways... so missing out on hooters just doesnt seem right :nono: I'm up for anything though.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tear: You guys make me so proud :tear: Eveyone is so concerned about going to Hooters....

It make me proud to know such great guys!

P.S. - Brian, what are they going to do when we tell them that they are going to have to choose between the 4 in Indy?!?

:tear: You guys make me so proud :tear:  Eveyone is so concerned about going to Hooters....

P.S. - Brian, what are they going to do when we tell them that they are going to have to choose between the 4 in Indy?!?

:) this will be my first time meeting the Indiana guys... actually, it'll almost be my first time meeting anyone. I went to the Zippy event last weekend and it was awesome. I don't think there was many if any people from indy though :banghead: Which Hooters is better????? :) why can't we just go to all 4 :crackup:

though  :banghead:   Which Hooters is better?????  :)  why can't we just go to all 4  :crackup:

.....THEY ARE ALL GOOD!!! Believe Me! :D

I can believe that... is there a such thing as bad Hooters? MAN that sounded HORRIBLE!! So from what I understand, the only that thats set in stone so far is Hooters at some point? :banghead:

Hey guys, count me in for Sat. Muncie is indeed a 1/4. Last time I went, it was like 10/15 to race and 5 to watch. I'll try to give them a jingle and see if they have an open night that night. I'll have the itch to go cause I got a new cam and tune. But none the less, Hooters is always good too.

Chris

Hey guys, count me in for Sat.  Muncie is indeed a 1/4.  Last time I went, it was like 10/15 to race and 5 to watch.  I'll try to give them a jingle and see if they have an open night that night.  I'll have the itch to go cause I got a new cam and tune.  But none the less, Hooters is always good too.

Chris

Awesome! Let us know!!! Chad

:tear: You guys make me so proud :tear:   Eveyone is so concerned about going to Hooters....

:) this will be my first time meeting the Indiana guys... actually, it'll almost be my first time meeting anyone. I went to the Zippy event last weekend and it was awesome. I don't think there was many if any people from indy though :banghead: Which Hooters is better????? :) why can't we just go to all 4 :crackup:

Yup, so many Hooters, so little time.

Chad, I was at Zippy's event. I sat next to you at the morning meeting at the dealership. I talked to you and Vtodd at Damon's that evening. You know the old guy with kids your age :banghead: . Yes, I was consuming adult beverages, mass quanities :jester::cheers:

Infinus and me were the only Indiana guys there.

:tear: You guys make me so proud :tear:   Eveyone is so concerned about going to Hooters....

Yup, so many Hooters, so little time.

Chad, I was at Zippy's event. I sat next to you at the morning meeting at the dealership. I talked to you and Vtodd at Damon's that evening. You know the old guy with kids your age :banghead: . Yes, I was consuming adult beverages, mass quanities :jester::cheers:

Infinus and me were the only Indiana guys there.

I didn't know you were from Indiana! Awesome! Like I said before, your only as old as you wanna be!

Im glad this is growing in size.. ill see if Jim 7 from Joliet wants to come down too... Just make the plans guys.. at a hooters or where ever else.. but a caravan from one to the other would be fun!! LOL or to all 4

I'll wait until tonight to make the final decision, but I am maybe thinking meeting up somewhere central like last time, and then do the caravan to eat (that is, unless someone else has an idea)!

Rob

A heads up to anyone coming in from out of town:

There is a motorcycle charity ride on the same date: LoopForLife.

http://www.loopforlife.org/

They ride I-465 around the city. They'll be heading out at 11:30 a.m. on August 20th. They start at the I-74/I-465 interchange on the southeast side of town. Think 5:00 o'clock on a watch. They go clockwise on I-465 and return to the county fairgrounds after circling the city.

If you travel counterclockwise on I-465 you'll ONLY encounter a gapers block as people will be watching all the bikes. If you need to travel clockwise, you'll be stuck in traffic. They block all the ramps until all the bikes have passed through. They will have approximately 3000+ bikes/ 5+ mile long. Thought I would pass this info on to everyone.

BTW it is very cool to watch from an overpass :cheers:

just when I thought I worked too many hours...I up and get myself promoted only to be working more...I am fighting to still get 20th off

but as it stands...I work 9-8 maybe if I sacrifice my previous tuesday or that weeks thursday I can still come....either way I hope they'd just reconsider my vacation request

Archived