Indy Meet II

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have some bad news...I more then likely will not be able to make it.  I forgot about my nephews birthday party (terrible uncle).  I will know for sure sometime later this week. :cry:

How old is he? It might be time to take him to Hooters :thumbs:

:crackup: Good idea :)

I have some bad news...I more then likely will not be able to make it.  I forgot about my nephews birthday party (terrible uncle).  I will know for sure sometime later this week. :cry:

I hope you can go....I dont know if I will go if you dont. You are the only one I know..lol...they may not like me and my wannabe...lol

I hope you can go....I dont know if I will go if you dont. You are the only one I know..lol...they may not like me and my wannabe...lol

I've only met a couple people that are going to be there... and that's only because I was at the Zippy event. I went to the Zippy event knowing NO ONE there. I had a blast! I never once felt out of place at all! You both better come! Even if you have a "wannabee" as you call it!

I've only met a couple people that are going to be there... and that's only because I was at the Zippy event. I went to the Zippy event knowing NO ONE there. I had a blast! I never once felt out of place at all! You both better come! Even if you have a "wannabee" as you call it!

Don't worry you'll be fine...what's the worst that could happen...we take your truck, leave you stranded :devil::jester:

Seriously, Chad's right, most of us did not know anybody except from here. We had never met each other face to face. No guns, knives, fisticuffs...oops forgot about the attorney from Chicago :yellow_loser: , but he wasn't part of our group :D.

Anyway, you'll have a good time...come on we're going to Hooters.

As far as a wannabe SS: Stewart had a sign on his truck that summed it up well:

"Chevrolet wouldn't build this truck, so I built my own."

I don't think the pics do his truck justice. You need to see it in person to appreciate how well executed it is.

Your truck looks good from the pics as well.

It's like the biker motto: "It's not what you ride, it's that you ride"

I can not get the 20th off due to the work promotion because the former managers I had out of three; two are going on vacation so I have to be there to help run the store.

so think of me in kokomo whilst you dine at hooters in indy

I can not get the 20th off due to the work promotion because the former managers I had out of three; two are going on vacation so I have to be there to help run the store.

so think of me in kokomo whilst you dine at hooters in indy

man this sucks! It seems like everyone is backing out :banghead:

Don't worry you'll be fine...what's the worst that could happen...we take your truck, leave you stranded :devil::jester:

Seriously, Chad's right, most of us did not know anybody except from here. We had never met each other face to face. No guns, knives, fisticuffs...oops forgot about the attorney from Chicago :yellow_loser: , but he wasn't part of our group :D.

Anyway, you'll have a good time...come on we're going to Hooters.

As far as a wannabe SS: Stewart had a sign on his truck that summed it up well:

"Chevrolet wouldn't build this truck, so I built my own."

I don't think the pics do his truck justice. You need to see it in person to appreciate how well executed it is.

Your truck looks good from the pics as well.

It's like the biker motto: "It's not what you ride, it's that you ride"

:withstupid: You have to see Stewart's truck in person! It's AMAZING. I love the extended cab... but after seeing his truck- it's awesome.

How old is he? It might be time to take him to Hooters :thumbs:

He will be 4. I talked to my sister last night and explained that I had been planning this outing for a while now (and she just decides to tell me about the party :icon_bs: ). I did tell Chevyman 23 that he could follow me up there and crash at my house if need be. I will be thinking about it all day today and see if I can not attend the party and not feel that guilty. Will keep all updated.

Damn, I don't check in for a little while, and all hell breaks loose! :D

Well, nomatter how many people show up, we will have a blast (like we did last time)(maybe we can even see some more good burnouts :crackup: )!

I have been thinking about where/when to meet, and I think we will maybe do something like we did before. If anyone wants to go to the show, they will have all morning/early afternoon. I am thinking of meeting at like 2:30 - 3:00 again, in a similar location. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know. I know that Avon is a decent area to meet (where we did last time), and isn't too far from 465.

Rob

As far as crashing w/ warren..thats really not a big deal, i can drive home...The one time I went to indy was the year they had a couple tornados or whatever right after the 500....I drove home in that crap...not a big deal....but gettin up there and not getting lost, that might be a different story...

As far as crashing w/ warren..thats really not a big deal, i can drive home...The one time I went to indy was the year they had a couple tornados or whatever right after the 500....I drove home in that crap...not a big deal....but gettin up there and not getting lost, that might be a different story...

I will give you good directions.......Joe came down from Chicago last year and didn't get lost! :D

I will even post a map when I get that far!

I will give you good directions.......Joe came down from Chicago last year and didn't get lost! :D

I will even post a map when I get that far!

Just make sure you have the truck clean before coming...sorry Joe could not resist :crackup::crackup:

Archived