Indy Meet II

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn....now 2 of us are giving it to poor Joe.....maybe that is just because he has a DAMN NICE SS.  :D

yeah, it's pretty sweet! He had good directions... just came an hr late from what I hear :) haha Now even I'M picking on him. How rude.

What time are things going to wrap up on Sat? I'm not sure how long of a drive it'll be, but if it's going to be late I might just get a room up there... I don't wanna spend 10 hrs in my truck in 1 day if I don't have to. If were going to call it a night at like 6 or 7, I might just head back... but it's its going to be later (which I don't have a problem with) I'll make sure I get a place. Chad

I know Joe's ears have to be burning, he will have to chime in here.....

As far as timing, I don't have a clue....last time were were gone by about 6 or so, but we did some BSing, got some food, and not really any cruising (which we are going to change this time)....

Ruthless!!! totaly Ruthless... I don't like Red SSS any more!!!!

You guys are all haters! Just cause the black ones are faster and look better does not mean you have to make fun of how clean it is... you all know you bought red cause you did not want to worry about having to clean your truck every other day... :D

Soo... now that we got that out.....

im looking forward to seeing everyone again.... I can't wait.. ill be there I know how to get to best buy.. (I think) but if there is a bike rally that is going to plug crap up I gota know away to get around things!!! Either way.. im down for anything and ill keep posted to see what is going down!!!

I knew he would find out that we were talking about him.......

OK, here is my decision.....

LET'S MEET AT THE SAME PLACE:

getmap.gif

This is the Best Buy store in Avon (the West suburb of Indy).

The store is right off US 36 (a.k.a. Rockville Road) and is located at 10346 E. US Hwy. 36 in Avon. The store is on the North side of the road (there is a Texas Roadhouse between the highway and the Best Buy)

DIRECTIONS:

I-465 is a loop around Indianapolis....so take the loop to the west side

Go to exit (off 465) 13B, and head WEST.

From the intersection of 465/Rockville Road it is about 5 miles to Best Buy. Just look for the SS's in the SW corner of the parking lot!

OH, and one thing I forgot....

Everyone who has confirmed on here that they are going will be receiving a e-mail from me shortly (probably tonight) including my cell phone number in case they need to contact me next Saturday (for directions, running late, etc.....)

Thanks,

Rob

OH, and one thing I forgot....

Everyone who has confirmed on here that they are going will be receiving a e-mail from me shortly (probably tonight) including my cell phone number in case they need to contact me next Saturday (for directions, running late, etc.....)

Thanks,

Rob

Rob,

Make sure to include me in there. I will be there for sure.

OK guys

I went through the posts as to who we may see on Saturday.

IdriveGTP- Rob

hot rod truck- Brian

6.0SS-Joe

indibuck- Donny

mwarren-Mark

infinus- Mike

ThePDB- Chad

ChevyMan23

PurdueGradDWT

WidowKiss

BlackySS13

helbents10-TJ (he'll be at IRP)

vtodd82- Todd

Mark and Joe might have recruited some other SSSs as well.

Just post up if you are going to make it :thumbs: or you can't make it :shakehead: The more the merrier :cheers: Saturday is almost here!

If I missed anyone please post up as well

hey guys you didnt count me out now did you? :cheers: i wanna go.

my wife will be disposed of on saturday, so i might be able to make a little cruise over there.

do you have any definative plans yet, like what hooters, when, drag strip or not?

i hope to see ya there.

Archived