Indy Meet II

hey, if any of you chicago (and sorrounding area) want to ride with me in the goat, id be more than happy to make the drive with an extra passenger. 

what time is everybody meeting up at best buy, and what are the definitve plans afterwords?  are most of you going to stick around for the night?

oh, what is the deal with the rain?  is there a high chance?  i may have to re consider this as i have drag radials mounted on the GTO right now with no replacements. :banghead:

todd

Well....let me see if I can answer any of those questions....

1. I plan on being at Best Buy at 2:30 - 3:00.

2. At the moment, the plan is BSing, Hooters, cruising.....all the essentials!

3. I personally am not going to stay the night in Indy....my best friend from HS is in town for the weekend from South Carolina, and he is having a party Sat. night

4. The last I heard, there is a 40-50% chance of rain....it sucks, I know...especially since the truck is clean (for once)!

Rob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, if any of you chicago (and sorrounding area) want to ride with me in the goat, id be more than happy to make the drive with an extra passenger.  

what time is everybody meeting up at best buy, and what are the definitve plans afterwords?  are most of you going to stick around for the night?

oh, what is the deal with the rain?  is there a high chance?  i may have to re consider this as i have drag radials mounted on the GTO right now with no replacements. :banghead:

todd

Watching the weather right now.. 30-40% chance as of right now. Isolated showers.

Certainly better forecast than 24 hours ago.

Drag radials can be driven in the rain....carefully

The car will "talk" to you if you're listening

Sunday will be very nice... 80s sunny

My cell 317-439-9327

todd

Todd,

You could always drive the SSS :thumbs:

I am leaving here in 45 min, it is raining here in chicago right now...

Truck will be dirty!! LOL.... Can some one please call me if you cancel or the rain is just persistant

Vtodd. Im leaving 88 and 355 at 10:30, IM guessing you are taking 80 over to indy.. Ill caravan with you.. just let me know

Chad.. Call me if you want to roll together this morning!!

630-707-1365

Joe Krelle

Sounds like a good time guys. I am originally from Indiana (scottsburg). I did that drive last year for Xmas and that is one long haul from the Keys. Not to mention the $%#% snow storm that hit the day after I got there. Thank god for the AWD.

Anyway would like to see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe next year when I am closer to In I make it. :cheers::cheers:

Hey guys,

Had a GREAT time. :cheers: to all who made it.

Those who couldn't make it, hope you can make it next time :thumbs:

Yes, we have stories as well, but I'll let others post up.

Civil disobedience, debauchery, lust, shenanigans, spit-takes and VIRGINS,yes VIRGINS! :eek:

Archived