Red & Blue lights in rear view mirror

flash2003

I got pulled over yesterday for the first time for speeding. :driving: It was in a 25 mph zone and the state just paved the road. :D All i can say was the officer was very nice and gave me a warning. :nono:

Since i have over 20 years in or local fire dept. and I am a ambulance board menber, I guess that kinda helped, but I will not push my luck. :flag:

I got pulled over the other day for speeding. :driving: The officer clocked me at 88 mph in a 65 mph zone. Now I have to do to defensive driving again (this will be the 3rd time). If I was going 1 more mph more I wouldn't have been able to take defensive driving, that would have sucked. :smash:

Really Quick lesson on Police Officers and Speeding......

Don't try to B.S. us!!! If you know you were doing a little over (in some of your cases, A LOT over) Just be honest...... Works in my book..... I Give out tons of warnings..... I save the "Gift Certificates to the Commonwealth" to those who really deserve them................

:smash::thumbs::smash::thumbs::smash:

My R/T is ungodly fast... like 150mph fast... which would make me a cuff candidate for the crossbar hotel most anywhere. However... I drive it normally... passed by minivans 'n econoboxes on their 29.95 tires goin' way faster than reasonable in traffic. This hot rod is also a cop magnet... but I've only been lit up once... 'bout 3 years ago entering a 'construction area'... I was already on the brakes when 'blink-blink-blink'. He sez: You got this all souped up don't ya?" A regular Neandertal. They follow me everywhere tho... 'n I 'ol' lady' the thing best I can while they're back there.

Yeah I definitely used to get more attention from law enforcement in my Camaro SS than I do now in the SSS. The "sleeper" factor has many merits. A couple weeks ago I was doing 80mph down I-71 en route to an appointment in Columbus and a new Mustang GT was pacing me from behind. Just over a rise was a state trooper. I hit the brakes and so did the 'stang. He got pulled over and I didn't. So much for feeling safe following another speeding vehicle from a distance.

You certainly draw more heat depending on what you are driving. I think you get cut more slack in a pickup, even the SSS. :uhoh:

Archived