ss vs mitsu evo

HOLSTEIN

was driveing home on the interstate last night and a evo came up beside me and paced me for maybe a half mile or so. we slowed to around 50 mph and went at it, stayed right w/ him till around 90 mph and of course he ate my lunch. he then slowed down and got in behind me and took the exit w/ me. we came up on a light and we were the first two cars, so you know what that means! solid dead even launch by both of us and stayed right w/ him till next light. we talked and exchanged compliments about each others vehicles and went our seperate ways. really surprised by the ss not to mention having a buddy in the truck, a full tank of gas and not to mention a 3,000 lb or so weight dissadvantage...

it was a 50mph to 90mph roll on. 

Still, it took the Evolution 40mph before he started to leave you? As many here are saying, the driver must have been very poor if it took him so long to start to get away from you, not to mention that you stayed with him from a stop.

maybe he was new since the car did have temp tags. and it def was a evo because i got the opp to look at one up close at a major car show here in charleston. wonder what the comparison would be between the evo and a wrx sti would be? in looks i would have to go w/ the sub... imo

I raced my friends evo and crushed him from a stop to the next light. Short distance, but he wasn't too happy. But then again I had just kicked his a$$ at the go-cart track too. :thumbs: I must give much love to the Procharger. :ughdance:

Wiz

Archived