A friend and I

Sick Boy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got 2 questions what kind of bed cover do you have on that black truck and how did you put 03 tail lights on that 2000 silverado? i have a 2000 silverado

Gaylords X-2000 Speedsturr with all the goodies.

hey sickboy what program did you use to make your sig?  I have been looking for a gif maker for a while but I dont know of any good ones.

I use adobe image ready for the gif work.

:cheers::chevy:

sweet, Thanks agian Sickboy! You Rock. I started messing around with image ready last night and I already made a few cool animations.... thanks for the info. Awsome program and I did not even know I had it!

looks good , the question about the tail lights ??? the answer is 1999 thru 2005 truck beds are the same so they just bolt right in!!!!!

No your wrong they are different, believe me if they were the same i would have done had them in!!!!!

They do just bolt on but require a wiring harness because it has an extra bulb. Your still pretty new around here . I would take it easy going out and calling him wrong. :yellow_loser:

looks good , the question about the tail lights ??? the answer is 1999 thru 2005 truck beds are the same so they just bolt right in!!!!!

No your wrong they are different, believe me if they were the same i would have done had them in!!!!!

NO YOU ARE WRONG, MY DAD IS A GM BODY SHOP MANAGER so I know damn well what I'M talking about. my little brother wrecked his 2000 z71 and we rebuilt it using a 2004 bedside and installed the new taillights in the truck. have a nice day :mad::mad::mad:

They do just bolt on but require a wiring harness because it has an extra bulb. Your still pretty new around here . I would take it easy going out and calling him wrong. :yellow_loser:

at least somebody else around here steps up and backs me, thank you :thumbs::thumbs:

Archived