A friend and I

Sick Boy

Can you notice the trim? dose it look better with or without it? do you really even need a cap, cant your just leave it without one?

it would look better if you put a cap on it. There are holes underneath the stock cap that you will have to fill somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, is that all you guys do, drive around and take pics to make us jealous since we (basically) can't bag our trucks???

Nice sig too, would be cool if you could get your truck to go up and down in your sig........... :dunno:

Late-  Alex

i HAVE A BAGGED SS AWD I live in houston Texas it still has awd and im laying frame. I drive it everyday i have 22" dub esenim floaters on it for pics email me [email protected]

Damn, is that all you guys do, drive around and take pics to make us jealous since we (basically) can't bag our trucks???

Nice sig too, would be cool if you could get your truck to go up and down in your sig........... :dunno:

Late-  Alex

i HAVE A BAGGED SS AWD I live in houston Texas it still has awd and im laying frame. I drive it everyday i have 22" dub esenim floaters on it for pics email me [email protected]

Post em' up!

I've seen it done before and it looks pretty good.

Any problems with it so far? I hear there are many problems with bagging an AWD truck.

Can you drive it in any position or does the front have to be at standard ride height?

Late- Alex

i HAVE A BAGGED SS AWD I live in houston Texas it still has awd  and im laying frame. I drive it everyday i have 22" dub esenim floaters on it for pics email me [email protected]

C'mon n00b... no making claims like that and not providing pics!! :banghead: If you've found a way to bag an AWD truck and keep it driveable I'd be all over it :ughdance:

PICS PICS PICS!! :uhoh:

C'mon n00b... no making claims like that and not providing pics!!  :banghead: If you've found a way to bag an AWD truck and keep it driveable I'd be all over it  :ughdance:

PICS PICS PICS!!  :uhoh:

Wow dylan you just don't trust anyone do you? :jester:

I e-mailed him for more pics, but here are two of them.

SHOWDOWN098.jpg

SHOWDOWN30.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived