Finally!! Some updated pics...

Wizard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you find them? I liked the chrome but wanted something different, than all of the trucks and Denalis runnin round on big chormies. I would like to see pictures of them when you get them.

Wiz

a local had them on ebay and i offered to pick them up and he said ok, now i have to save for tires :banghead: . i may get the spokes powdercoated black if it doesent cost to much but ill post pics when i get them this weekend.

I bought a second set of front bumper air ducts and gave them to my brother to cad design. He has them complete. So this week I am going to the CNC owner to see what he can do. I may make a set of billet tips first, then have a casting made to speed the process. I figure that not only will some SS owners want some but probably some other guys with regular Silverados who have converted the front bumper to an SS.

Who's interested in tips?

Wiz

I bought a second set of front bumper air ducts  and gave them to my brother to cad design.  He has them complete.  So this week I am going to the CNC owner to see what he can do.  I may make a set of billet tips first, then have a casting made to speed the process.  I figure that not only will some SS owners want some but probably some other guys with regular Silverados who have converted the front bumper to an SS.

Who's interested in tips?

Wiz

i know i would be as long as they dont cost me a kidney or anything. :D

Another cool hookup I have is my buddy owns Performance Coatings up here. He can coat them anyway I want. My Bros is on vacation so he is holding me up a little. I will let you know on those tips.

Wiz

DAYM! i wish i was in your family! yall got the hook ups like no other! ill take my tips in polished chrome by the way :D

no rush, i just got to be the first in ak to do this! no pressure though :crackup:

Archived