SS on cover of magazine

XGMTech

The July/August issue of Motor Trend's Truck Trend has a black Silverado SS on the cover and articles about the 2005 Silverado SS 2wd, Trailblazer SS, SSR, the Silverado Speedway Edition, and the Regency Sport Truck inside, plus a couple of other writeups about some Fords and Dodges.

The July/August issue of Motor Trend's Truck Trend has a black Silverado SS on the cover and articles about the 2005 Silverado SS 2wd, Trailblazer SS, SSR, the Silverado Speedway Edition, and the Regency Sport Truck inside, plus a couple of other writeups about some Fords and Dodges.

i see the people at motor trend put the fastest color on the cover. :cheers:

i see the people at motor trend put the fastest color on the cover. :cheers:

That is a huge compliment to whoever owns the truck, editors NEVER put a black vehicle on a magazine cover unless the finish is truly flawless...

:driving: just picked up the truck trend magazine that silverado speedway edition is :cool:. that is what i call love at first sight and then i read the the specs 417 hp i really really hope they put that truck into production i am calling the dealership tommorrow to see if i can get on the hope they make it waiting list. :chevy:

Archived