Regrets

SS Silv

Money on vehicles is almost always a loosing bet. But if you are like me and some of the rest of us here, Your truck makes a statement about you. Be happy with what you have and be it better or worse....It's yours. :D

I look at this topic a bit differently - you are what you drive.  I do not see myself as spending money on my truck but rather spending money on myself.  I have a lot more thoughts on this, I'll stop there and only add that I know up-front these vehicles (I have several) are not 'investments', I will never see the money or time out of them I have put in.  If you want to ever recover your efforts then you need to be playing with exotics, not Chevies.  Also in all seriousness, if you think that you would be a better person spending your money on other areas of your life (home, family, career, ???) then that's what you need to be doing instead, or else you are just breeding your own regrets that you will have to deal with sooner or later.

No regrets here.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: I have spent alot of money on my vehicles, sometimes I think about it but its either going to bills or somthing, mind as well have some fun with it. This is the 3rd custom truck I am building I have not put 5k into it yet but I will.

IT'S A HOBBY NOT AN INVESTMENT :D

""Do you guys/girls ever regret putting all that money into your SS? After owning my truck for only 3 months I already put over 5,000+$$ in accesories into it. Although my truck is basically my life, somedays I kinda get pissed at my self for doing that. I meen look at what else I could have did with 5,000$. Maybe put it into my IRA. I'm not really say that I regret it, but do you ever have this same feeling? " IRA? No i don't want to fund any terrorist groups.

Sure you could have bought a Silverado but think about the resale and fun your having. At leaset there good on gas. lol.

Archived