In Dash TV, Custom Made

6.0ss

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see in the one picture you have the power outlet in the panel can you do a double power outlet?? Your going to the Zippy's SS Rally right? If I sent you the panel would you have it done by then?

I can fit two.. but this screen is big so it migh be tight or ill have to put it above left of the scren where i have some more room! But It should not be big deal.. If I can't.. ill let ya know and send it back or make it with the compromise!

I see in the one picture you have the power outlet in the panel can you do a double power outlet??  Your going to the Zippy's SS Rally right?  If I sent you the panel would you have it done by then?

Cool..

That means I will have 3 of the 5 taken care of by next week! I know people have spoken for the other 2,, but I have not heard anything from them!!

Current people that have shipped or are close to shipping.

Dylanvonkleist

blackyss13

TexaSS

Have not heard from

John1178

bqdsub72

I will give you guys one more week

Joe Krelle

630-707-1365

Cool..

That means I will have 3 of the 5 taken care of by next week!  I know people have spoken for the other 2,, but I have not heard anything from them!!

Current people that have shipped or are close to shipping.

Dylanvonkleist

blackyss13

TexaSS

Have not heard from

John1178

bqdsub72

I will give you guys one more week

Joe Krelle

630-707-1365

I just pulled the dash piece out, getting it boxed up...now I just need to get a MO to stick in the box and it will be on its way to you.

Yep the ones in the visors.... I can't stand having them in the visors!!! Much better in the dash!! or console!

Got Dylans done last night,, Turned out really nice.. Waiting for texture to dry and then shipping it back to him Friday morning

Archived