In Dash TV, Custom Made

6.0ss

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received 3 boxes from friday and today. ill try and knock them all out this week, (might be hard to do) but for sure by next week, Which one of you NEEDS them ASAP!?????

Like before the 30th??? LOL :D

Buy an inverter and power it from the ciggaret ligher that will be behind the new dash piece. You can run a switch or a relay to turn on with the truck or just turn it off and on every time you use it? :dunno:

you can stash in the inverter under your cup holders.. there is plenty of room in there for some stuff. The TView tv's don't have a brain box so you are fine there.

The pack unit you also have to run power.. if you are doing them at the same time.. splice into something over by the fuse box that will turn on with the truck, like the radio, airbags, abs, ignition etc. The PS2 and the Pac unit don't draw much current.

Joe

I have 2 of them half way done the third is ready to mold, I ran into an issue with my mold and had to start over last night :banghead:

The Tview's are much bigger than the Alpine and fill up the opening almost completely, So I had to change my stratagy in making them. Ill have them all done by this weekend and back to you guys!!! Sorry I could not get them rolling to you guys by today! (gota love making things from scratch)

:cheers:

Joe

sweet, patiently waiting. :oops: ;)

I installed the PAC audio input last night and tested it. it is pretty nice and it has a power wire to power the screen when the radio comes on. I tested the audio last night and it is pretty good, I just need to adjust the levels of the pac to reduce feedback and gain sound volume, but I got the PS2 to play its audio over the factory bose system. :cool:

Sweet you are on the way!!!!! I have a bout 4 more hours of work.. they will ship monday!!,,, Texass is done, but glue had to dry,, (dam humidity is making the paint dry super slow) :banghead:

Enjoy your weekends.. Ill post tracking numbers on monday!

Blake and Colin,,,

Here are yours,, shipping out today!!!

Make sure you get everything out of the box before you throw it away.. the remote controls are very tiny that come with the TV..

652077_79_full.jpg

Archived