In Dash TV, Custom Made

6.0ss

I ordered the same PAC unit that you did, should be here by tomorrow. the screen is just sitting there and i am dying to see some kind of power ran to it....it looks so good turned off i cant wait to see what it looks like turned on....oh well i can wait another day or two :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ordered the same PAC unit that you did, should be here by tomorrow.  the screen is just sitting there and i am dying to see some kind of power ran to it....it looks so good turned off i cant wait to see what it looks like turned on....oh well i can wait another day or two  :D

You guys should have talked to fast4popper!!!!!!!! He usually gives guys from the forum deals... I know I got a deal from him!!! No matter what- the pac is DEFINATELY worth the money. I don't have any pics of my install yet but I had joe make me one for the new Alpine TME-M710 monitor :):ughdance:

How much cheaper would it have been?  I got mine off of ebay for about 100 bucks shipped.

I got the Peripheral aux input... I think it's the GM-24 or somethin like that? You could PM Fast4popper. He'd have a price. I didn't pay anything near 100.00.

PAC & Peripheral are like identical

I got my PAC used on the sister site (GM-trucks.com) for $35 shipped :D

I redid my power inverter and installed it in the center console. I removed the power point from my stock glove compartment in the center console and hooked it back up to the wire pigtail. I then plugged in the power inverter from there and Installed the power inverter under the cup holder. Ran the wires through the back of the console, under the carpet, and under the rear seat where I have both a DVD player and a playstation. I put the DVD player in because the PS2 wont play V-CD's (CD Quality audio that plays music videos on the screen at the same time) I ran a splitter to the video in and have both the PS2 and DVD player going into the screen and the PAC adapter has two sets of audio in plugs so I am fine there. I am really happy with the whole install and the quality of Joe's work!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good.. I had not seen the silver screen installed in the console yet.. :cool:

Glad it worked out!!! Dylan.. I still want to see a picture of yours when you get it smoothed out and painted red!!!

Archived